Wednesday 1 August 2012

Photographs....

This is one of my photographs on the wall at Voodoo in Headingley at the moment - well until September 26th so for quite a few moments yet....hint hint, plug, plug...

A chum asked me if I'd superimposed images one of top of the other or made scratches on the negative - as although this is a digital print I also use film cameras - though whatever camera I'm using it's invariably black and white I'm shooting in as I believe everything looks better in black and white.  I try to do as little post processing as possible - bar a little cropping as a) I'm not v good at photoshop but mostly because b) I think you should take the photo you want in the first place rather than spending hours manipulating it afterwards.


This was taken in Saltaire and is a reflection in a dirty shop window - I love taking photos of reflections and if they are in dirty shop windows then it's all the better as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment