Monday 28 January 2013

Gargoyles In The Snow....


It was a bit snowy last week, so much so - even my gargoyle who guards the garden got covered. I love him and I wish now we'd bought two so he'd have a chum. But the place we got him from has closed down now so he'll have to remain a solitary gargoyle instead.

I am knitting one as well, but it's one of those projects that is taking an age, it's not complicated but it is fiddly and so I've been concentrating on other things instead - like a poncho for my niece, some skulls for a friend of mine and some knitted fruit for my Mum. Thinking about it though I've been working on him or rather not working on him for over 18 months so I really need to pull my finger out and get him finished.....

So note to self - do more of gargoyle before starting anything else.....

Do any of you have anything unfinished that is hanging over you giving you a vague sense of guilt but equally not quite enough oomph to get it finished?

2 comments:

  1. I've got half-finished designs, paintings and stories all hovering in the guilt zone :) And I think that's ok mainly, provided you are actually finishing off other stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I just feel a teeny bit guilty though when I think of all the things I have finished in that time when my little knitted gargoyle still hasn't got any arms or legs....

    ReplyDelete